2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class vs 2017 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
The 2018 Mercedes-Bens S-Class vs the 2017 Mercedes-Benz S-Class is a comparison of two model years of the S-Class vehicle. Often, when shopping for a new vehicle, the model years can seem confusing. It can be difficult to see what types of updates happen from model year to model year. With this type of comparison, it will be easier to see which benefits and features each model year affords. This can help alleviate the confusion of shopping for your new vehicle and get you to the test drive portion of your research much faster!
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is an iconic vehicle. Built with stunning features and advanced technologies, this model is always a step ahead of its competitors. Mercedes-Benz has a commitment to excellence in design and meticulous craftsmanship that is present in every vehicle that the brand produces. The S-Class is no exception. This model offers drivers an impeccable exterior and sleek interior. Comfort and sophistication are found in this model. See what changes the S-Class has in store for you for the new model year.
|2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class||vs||2017 Mercedes-Benz S-Class|
|3.0L V6||Standard Engine||4.7L V8|
|362 hp||Standard Horsepower||449 hp|
|369 pound-feet||Standard Torque||516 pound-feet|
Refreshed 2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
For the 2018 model year, the S-Class has seen an entire refresh. A total facelift has been put in place for the 2018 model year as well as new model grades and various other updates. Some of the highlights for 2018 include:
- 64 colors of ambient light
- Revised front and rear bumper
- V12 grille with double chrome lamellas on all models
- Three new upholsteries: Mahogany/Silk Beige, Magma Grey/Espresso Brown, semi-aniline Silk Beige/ Deep Sea Blue
- Lane Tracking Package standard
- Two new trims: Natural Grain Black Ash Wood and Natural Grain Brown Ash Wood
- Introduction of V6 engine for S 450/ S 450 4MATIC® (3.0L V6 biturbo engine)
- Introduction of new V8 engine for S560
- Nappa Leather standard on V8 AMG® Updates
- New V8 Powertrain on AMG® S 63
- Plus more!
*European models shown